We care deeply about our team.
Our entire approach to veterinary care is about going above and beyond for our clients and patients. We are Cat Friendly Certified and Fear Free Certified to provide a comfortable and calm experience during every single visit. Please take the time to review our open position(s) below. If you think you’re a fit, use the form on this page to apply.
Our veterinarians find that we are different from their previous hospitals in the following ways:
- We are committed to personal wellness and work-life balance.
- We know how to use our staff efficiently, which results in a less stressful and more productive day.
- More productive days result in higher pay for both veterinarians and veterinary staff.
- Offering integrative medicine provides for overall better results for clients and patients as well as better job satisfaction for vets.
In order to succeed in these areas, we find our most successful veterinarians possess the following characteristics:
- An open mind and desire to be the best veterinarian possible
- An ability to speak clearly and kindly to both clients and coworkers
- Desire to work as a team, respecting all members of the team as integral to hospital success
- Ability to handle stressful and emotional situations with extreme professionalism
- Excellent communication skills
- Commitment to personal mental and emotional wellness
- Ability to embrace and take a positive approach to change
- Common sense problem solving
The foundation of our hospitals is holistic care, meaning we use care and consideration with vaccine protocols, take time to consider the strength of the immune system, and focus on gut health and nutrition. All of this is simple and fun, and any veterinarian can integrate these principles into their practice.
What we think is the most important for vets is to do what they love! Some of our vets have special interests in surgery, dentistry, or exotics, and we love supporting them in practicing the medicine they love. When you are happy and successful, you shine. When you shine, we all shine!
Most of our hospitals have at least one veterinarian who can integrate alternative medicine with traditional medicine and surgery, and so we know how to best use your skills if you are trained and certified in acupuncture, chiropractic, herbal medicine. Alternative medicine is not a job requirement though. Just be you. Care deeply, work hard, enjoy your job and your life.
Benefits include but are not limited to:
- Competitive ProSal pay
- Flexible, fixed schedule
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Major Holidays
- Health insurance
- No nights, weekends or emergencies
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee discount
If you think you would be a great fit for us but aren’t sure if we have anything in your area, just let us know. We continually have veterinarians coming to us to set up new hospitals in their area. Who knows? Maybe your town is next!
You can email a resume to email@example.com let us know what position and location you are interested in. We look forward to speaking with you!